At first I was going to call this "Horses for courses II", but this title is better. Saturday I painted a little more on my Indian horses. Waterloo1815 are really a great joy to paint and I felt very happy with what i had done. I thought I could see a finished dio somewhere in the future and really was happy. Here is a pic taken Saturday morning.
And I thought next step would be blankets and then paint a little more next weekend. Saturday night a neighbour had a party (we wasn't there, we are just neighbours). Valter slept all night, the missus managed to fall asleep when the party ended at four Sunday morning. I didn't get any sleep at all so I finished my horses. Next step is to remove the bases and do some more work on the riders.