torsdag 3 oktober 2013

Prince August's Native Americans

When I was a kid we had some rubber moulds from Prince August. Me and my dad cast figures and I painted them (most not very well). Now I have found some of these figures in the cellar and decided I wanted to make a little better paintwork on them. I hope that I will do a better job as a 49-year old than as a 9-year old. :-D


This is how they looked when I found them. Paint is Humbrol Enamel. The skin is pretty good, but all that green is not.

After a little work (there is still very much to do, but this is how they look at the moment):


6 kommentarer:

  1. This is a nice memory of time with your father to hold in your hand like this.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes, indeed. Now he's totally into I-pads and I-phones and stuff like that.

      Radera
  2. Looking forward to see these oldies painted!

    Greetings
    Peter

    SvaraRadera
  3. Nice figures !!
    I suppose that the scale is almost the same than the MITHRIL figures ?
    (30/32 mm)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Think the scale for these "semi-flats" as they are called is 40mm, but I will take a little comprison photo.

      Radera