måndag 20 augusti 2012

A little scene

Once I started something I called Stout Man at Bath, but I don't know what's happening with it. I paint figure after figure and it will probably be at least 2 scenes. One can be from a restaurant and one could be from a bedroom (with Stout Man talking to someone and his wife asleep in the bed) or from a bath. Here is a temporary setup of the restaurant-scene, but I'm still paing figures for it so the final version can be different!




Figures are Airfix, Valdemar, Strelets and Emhar. Furniture are Valdemar and Fredericus Rex. Walls and floor are (as usual) Prince August.

4 kommentarer:

  1. looks good Gunnar!
    nice mix of figures!
    well done, my friend.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks! I continue to paint figures for this scene and others. :-D

    SvaraRadera
  3. Looks really good Gunnar! Go on!

    Greetings
    Peter
    http://peterscave.blogspot.be/

    SvaraRadera