onsdag 30 januari 2013

People for a royal court

I am painting some noble people to have at different scenes at a royal court. There will be a lot of people, these are the first batch (almost). And the names are sillier than I would like to think. Sorry! Here they are together. I won't remove the bases as I'm going to have them in different scenes.



Here is the old knight, Sir Farbrorbla.



His oldest daughter, Lady Tantgron






His second daughter, Lady Brunhild





And his youngest daughter, Lady Gredeline




Two younger knights. Great friends with each other. First Sir Sotlugg



And then his friend, Sir Linlough




And then we have another lady, the lady in red. Who I for some strange reason call Christine de Burgh



That was the court people. Now to something completely out of court! I've finished them at last and I am quite happy with the result!




That's it for now.

2 kommentarer:

  1. nice work and its great that now both man and dog are complete :-D keep up the good work.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thanks Gowan! :-D Know that you have painted the Italeri set too.

    SvaraRadera