måndag 11 april 2011

Something else

Okay, still working on my knights. Only the black wash on the armour and three horses to finish, but no pics yet on that yellow army. I am still working on my entry for the 20th painting competition at Benno's. Some people think I'm hopelessly after deadline, but where's life there's hope or something. The first building those that are visiting Bennos have already seen in my duel entry, here is the other building (the stable, it is not finished yet so I hope that Benno will prolong the deadline a little). The figs are already finished (more or less), but no pics yet. Think I'm going to call it "Out shopping" or something like that.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Naughty naughty...that´s cheating putting up the pics here :-D
    Greetings
    paul

    SvaraRadera
  2. Cheating??? Moi??? For the 20th painting competition??? Yup!

    SvaraRadera